At the beginning of this year I went back to college to pursue a degree in English Literature. I am hoping to possibly get into teaching, but I also wanted to improve my writing skills, as my lifelong dream has been to write & publish a novel. I am very excited about the path I’ve begun and am really looking forward to the future. School has begun and I am loving all of my four classes very much, even though they have been challenging. The best part is that the challenges have made me work harder and thus far I have been producing all A’s in everything. That makes me a super duper happy lady! Aside from my academic life I am very excited about getting married to my best friend this year! 😀
Some other queries, ponderings and just general awesomeness are listed below for your viewing pleasure:
- Today, while out with my mom having yet another fabulous mother/daughter day, we dropped into Jared…you know, the Galleria of Jewelry? Anyway, I went in and tried on wedding bands! 😀 😀 😀 Very exciting stuff!
- Why is it that no matter where I have been in my travels, I have never encountered a baby pigeon, but yet, the fully grown “flying rats” are EVERYWHERE? Hmm…
- I saw the new movie, Joyful Noise today starring Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton. Not only has Dolly still got it going on, but the duo together is superb! The movie was emotionally charged, I laughed and cried in both happiness and sadness throughout the entire film. It is a must see!
- Does anyone watch Big Bang Theory? If so, why? I have sat through two episodes so far and have yet to find any humor in it. I get how the uber smart guys are supposed to be funny, but I just find it flat and lifeless. And what is with Blossom being on it? She should really go back to the big flower hats! WHOOOAAA!!
- I got a new tripod for my camera and it is sweet! I cannot wait to use it for my photography challenge starting this week!! Click here for more info.
- I am soooo stoked that the NY GIANTS are playing in the Super Bowl this year! YEA BABY!! WOOHOO!!!
- How can I be a smoker for about 13 years and now that I have been cigarette free for over a year, the smell makes my stomach hurt and my nose congested?
- I cannot wait to see Kelly Clarkson, for the second time, on FEBRUARY 16TH!!! YESSS!!! I am so thankful to my mom for getting me the tickets for Christmas and I am excited she is going with me!
2012 has started with a bang and is only getting better as I go! Also, thanks to all of my followers for reading my stuff! 😀 KEEP CALM AND BLOG ON!