I am starting a thirty things about me series which I wrote about here. This is post 1 of hopefully 30…as long as I can keep kicking my butt into gear everyday, or week, while still maintaining my ever growing amount of school work. 😀
#1: List 20 random facts about yourself
- I love the smell of my dogs fur after she’s been outside in cold weather (hmm, cold weather? In Florida? Yes! It does happen, once every blue moon!)
- I couldn’t leave the theater for over 20 minutes after the last Harry Potter movie ended…I just didn’t want to believe that it was truly over.
- My imagination will go on, and on, and on, much the same as Celine Dion’s heart. It’s like in Alice in Wonderland, I think of as many as six impossible things before breakfast. 😀
- I need rehab for Pinterest users, as well as emoticon users 😀 🙂 😀
- Books are as essential to my survival as oxygen.
- Johnny Depp could do anything, literally. Even seeing him go to the bathroom probably wouldn’t turn me off. I know, I am a strange bird.
- I love writing in cursive and am so glad I was in a generation that was still taught the beauty of it. I think it is such a bummer that schools are not teaching it anymore. 😦
- Going back to college has changed my outlook on life…in the best way possible.
- I have a GFF instead of a BFF, because it’s uniquely ours and we like it like that!
- I love people, just not the ones who are shitty. 🙂
- Peonies are my favorite flower.
- I desperately want to travel. I have a serious case of wanderlust!
- I am a total nerd. (Had to write it here, in case you didn’t get that when you read number 2..hehe)
- I am the tallest girl in my family, which is only 5’7″, so clearly they are just short. 🙂
- I really, really, really want a dog! Really! (#1 is my parents pooch)
- I am an Apple snob…in a real hardcore way. My motto is: once you go Mac, you never go back! 😀
- I am OCD about several things…some of which are how my bottles are aligned in my shower, seriously don’t touch them! Also, how my books are taken care of. It literally gives me anxiety to let people use them for fear of them getting even a crinkle in a page or a dot on the cover, among other horrific things my imagination comes up with. (The same anxiety applies at the bookstore and I see slightly worn books…I feel sad for them…again, I know I am odd. lol)
- Weddings make me cry with joy and happiness for the couple, no matter who is getting married, but I don’t want to have one.
- Yellow is my favorite color, because it is always happy to see me.
- I am getting married this year to my nerd counterpart!:D
Be sure to check back tomorrow (fingers crossed) for my second post of my thirty-day series, and remember to smile…it burns more calories then frowning! 😀