Not really sure what constitutes as being “interesting” but I suppose I will give it a shot. My facts might be of a more random or odd variety though. 😉
- I can lift both of my eyebrows, one at a time. However, my left one is the easiest to do and I do it constantly.
- Cold weather makes me super happy, and I don’t mean this nonsense we get, one hour a year, here in Florida.
- My favorite color is yellow because it is always happy to see me. I swear, it told me so! lol
- I hate when people say “Life is short.” Seriously, what can you do that is longer?
- I am obsessed with my iPhone, Twilight, Starbucks, my Macbook Pro, Barnes & Noble, Harry Potter, kisses from my parent’s new puppy, and my DVR.
- Aside from pursuing a B.A. in English, I also hope to minor in Photography.
- The sight of baby food, wet animal food, and toothpaste dripping out of someone’s mouth makes me gag.
- I prefer to be barefoot whenever possible.
- Inspiration to do most things strikes me in the middle of the night. My poor husband. Haha!
- I hope to have twins, a boy and a girl, whenever I get pregnant so that I don’t have to do it again.
- Bananas are my favorite fruit.
- Peonies are my favorite flower.
- I have a problem focusing on one thing at a time.
- I can get a sense of someone’s character within minutes of meeting them. I also forgive people too easily and sometimes say inappropriate things when I am uncomfortable.
- I am the tallest female in my family (5’7″) and I have the largest shoe size, too (10).